Wednesday, February 18, 2009

♥ Valentine's Day♥

ok, so i know all i ever do on here is brag about how great jacob is, BUT given the recent holiday... i think i have a good an extra excuse this time. ok to the point..



On valentine's morning I woke up to this amazing breakfast just waiting for me on my kitchen table:




He came over a few hours later and brought me these beautiful flowers and of course chocolate (he knows me well!) He also got me a cute ctr ring and some good-smelling lotion from anthropologie that doesnt give me a headache (many fragrances do).



Then he took me to the ballet at capitol theatre in SLC. It was amazing!


Afterwards, we ate dinner at a place called Noodles (also where we went on our first date) and then made valentine cookies.

3 comments:

Em said...

He's a keeper! Lindor balls are the best! Most perfume gives me a headache too - we must be related!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool. He seems like a nice guy...wow! You are one lucky girl but hes a lucky guy too. Your breakfast just made me hungry.

s.s. bazodi said...

AHHHHHHH I That is A puccini you saw at the capitol theater! I WANT TO SEE IT