Friday, February 13, 2009

Favorites

Here are some of my favorite things these days:

A) Beating Jacob and Robert (his roommate) at mario cart


B) The Dinosaur museum


C) Saturday morning running and pilates with Devo and Audra (the following pose is one that we actually have to do with the video.. i have to do a shout-out to emmalee and her "beauty and the beast" dance each and every time.)

973) Sunbelt granola bars. They are the best kinda of granola bars. no question.

My Not-so-Favorites:

-Geology block class (thankfully it's almost over!)

-snow

-ice

-the testing center

2 comments:

Em said...

I always wondered why my teacher made me do that in my solo! Amen to the granola bars - we've been fans for years (they're cheap too). Amen also to hating freezing weather, and I get a sick feeling in my soul just thinking of that testing center!

Shelby Weight said...

K. I love those granola bars too! bomb. Love ya! lets talk!!