Saturday, July 18, 2009

OUR Commercial

hi. my name is jacob. I'm a special guest because I'm marrying natalli. My new nieces and nephews let us know that we are actually really famous. We have our own commercial or there is a commercial where the people look like us? My new family is sooooo cool! I am so blessed to be able to marry someone so amazing and to become a part of such a great family! I am pretty excited if you can't tell. anyway here is the vid. They call it "Jacob and natalli"




We are pretty much the same as the people in the vid in that we are very far apart this summer and we think about each other all the time! and i tend to do cheesy stuff at times on accident. My new nieces and nephews are so much fun! anyways, less than one month!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Em said...

We're excited for you to join the fam! Are you sure you're ready for the crazy Smiths full time? My kids love you and Natalli!

Shums said...

you know i can make you guys a REAL commercial of your very own... if you really want to be famous.